Sunday 5 January 2014

Project sample

I have decided to take on project sample! This is me just forcing myself to use up all those little samples I have floating about, I’m going to use the little bits stuck at the end of the bottle that either sits there for ages or you just forget about. I want to de-clutter my bathroom (and my life for that matter) and I’m planning on not buying anything in the next couple of weeks. I just got my student loan and I worked out that after I paid my rent I have about £25 a week. This does not amuse me.


So if I use up the stuff I have I won’t need to buy new stuff and I still get the pleasure of reviewing stuff. I’ll allow myself to buy anything essential like toothpaste or deodorant, but I got a few bits like that for Christmas off Santa ;)




I’ll try and keep you updated with things I like and don’t like, and any empties. It's a bit like project pan .. where you pick 20 products to finish except with sample and things I'm already done with (so I'm sort of cheating ;). )

P.S. I have some make - up I want to finish that I've hit pan on but they're not worth photographing.

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment