Friday 29 January 2016

Fragrance Friday: Britney Spears Circus Night


You may be thinking 'Bloody Nora' who wants to smell like Britney Spears, well I do! And if you have ever smelled this you will understand why!

This is the Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy. When I wear this I ALWAYS get complemented, it's so yummy and sweet. This is my second bottle because I love it so much. 

Not too expensive at £23 for 30ml from Boots which you can find here. This perfume has 5 stars on the Boots website. I advise you to go to and read the recommendations on the websites they're all positive.

Or you can find it here for £18.95 on allbeauty.com and this is a 100ml bottle. Which again has 5 stars. 

It is very heavily sweet and can be sickly if you don't like sweet scents but it is one of my all time favourites. 


Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy is an intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits that invites you into a mysterious realm of temptation and intruige.

The fragrance is a sophisticated twist on the original Britney Spears Fantasy fragrance.Britney Spears Midnight leave a warm and sexy trail of intruige.
Fragrance Style
Celebrity
Fragrance Note
Top: Black cherries, framboise, exotic plum
Middle: Orchid, freesia flirts, velvet iris
Base: Sensous musk, amber, vanilla leaves


Give it a sniff and let me know what you think, or do you already have it?

S xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment