Tuesday 11 March 2014

How I store my nail polish

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday it's the first one I've missed in a while.



I was wondering round TKMaxx lately, and seen this lovely jar, I picked it up and started faffing with the cork lid and it give that satisfying popping sound, and at that point I knew I wanted it, so I looked at the price tag and it was £2.99!! So I got it, I had no idea at this point what I was even going to put in it, but never the less I bought it. 

I used to store my nail varnishes in a beautiful Ted Baker box type thing that I got for Christmas a few years ago, and I do love that one still but my lovely nail varnishes were hidden away so I thought it was prettier using this. So I still keep all my nail care stuff in that same box. 

I'm trying to keep only nice, pretty bright colours in this jar, and I also like the idea of having ones that I have a few of so they match, as you can see in the top picture my Essie nail polishes at the front. If you want to see more about what nail polishes I own, just leave a comment down below.

How do you store your nail polishes? 

S xo



No comments:

Post a Comment