Saturday 8 March 2014

Lush Review: Tea Tree Water


I frickin' love this stuff. I use this as my everyday toner, it is £3.95 for 100g, it's all natural and organic, so it must be good for the skin. It has no dramatic effects, because it's not full of chemicals, but it keeps my skin happy so that's okay with me. It just smells fresh and is clear in colour but I love that I'm nott clogging my pores with crap.

Lush says:

Made with antibacterial tea tree and grapefruit to keep the skin clear and refreshed. Tea tree is antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial; it will help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots. Grapefruit is rich in vitamins and is also lightly astringent on the skin, whilst juniperberry is antiseptic and will also help to stimulate the skin. Use this anytime of the day to keep skin refreshed, or to remove traces of make-up.

So does that sound good? I think so, give it a try and let me know.
S xo




2 comments:

  1. I need to purchase new skin products and this is right on the top of my list! So many people rave about it so I have to try it out ASAP! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely give this a good whirl!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete