Tuesday 26 January 2016

Where have I been hiding?

Hello you beauties!
I'm really sorry I haven't posted in ages (literally AGESSSSS(like nearly 2 years ages!)), I've had a fair bit going on in my own life, but things have settles down again and I'm finally back into a normal routine! So where shall I start first..

Quote from weheartit
  • I finished my first and second years at uni which is crazy! Last assignments and exam prep has been done!
  • In bigger news, I didn't go to back to Chester after first year.
  • However on a positive note, I transferred to Liverpool John Moores University and dropped English Language so I'm a full time Creative Writer now! Woo! And I'm loving it in 3rd year.
  • I got a new job, I started working at Millie's Cookies, and although it's great earning money, I had forgotten how tiring working can be after my little break haha, I'm so lazy! Which makes my next point a little bit harder.
  • Then I got a different job and had to stop working at Millies, I was working at my favourite shop in the whole world FOSSIL!
  • But THEN when I transferred uni, that I meant I was moving back home, so I went back to my old job at the Hotel (so that was a little waste of time, but hey I learnt stuff!)
  • I've been away to Portugal with my Mum.
  • I've booked next years holiday!
  • Some of my favourite people in the whole world moved across the globe to Canada! So I miss them like crazy, but they're happy so I guess I am too!
  • I've been to Canada TWICE!
  • Been to Murcia in Spain.
  • Saving for my next trip to Canada.
  • Got a second job to help save.
  • Been to 2 Cabin holidays with my best friends.
  • Joined Slimming World.
So there's some big life updates for you, if you have any questions leave them in the comments below and if I think of anything else, I'll be sure to let you know!

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment