Monday 13 January 2014

A very sad loss

I haven't posted this week because my mind has been on lots of different things. One in particular:

My friend Paige, passed away. This came as a huge shock to everyone, especially to me.

I hadn't spoke to her in few months, with everything going on, like moving away from home for Uni, exams and working, with this thought came guilt. I miss her so much already, more than I would ever have imagined.

I have many fond memories of Paige, but there are a few that stand out above the rest. Between birthdays, prom, parties and sleepovers, I thought I'd share some of my favourite photos with the world.






I look discusting, but she just looks beauitful.
Prom  - She's wearing a wedding dress <3

One of the best sleepovers we've ever had.





I love you forever and always!
Sleep tight up there Paige!
Goodnight x
S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment