Tuesday 26 January 2016

Harry Potter London studio tour

Morning, I've just been scrambling through my hard drive which is a mess btw, and found loads of cool pictures. These are from when I went to the Harry Potter Studios in London for the second time on my 19th Birthday. Have a look through if you want, I loved both times I went. Let me know if you've been and what you thought. P.S. because it was my birthday I got to open the big doors leading into the Great Hall. 





Crookshanks, Sorry for the quality, I was really zoomed in.





R.I.P. Aragog King of the Arachnids, the body will decay but the spirit lingers on. LOL.

R.I.P Dobby






























God, I friggin' love Harry Potter. Just need to go to the Theme Park now. Who's with me?

S xo


No comments:

Post a Comment