Tuesday 11 March 2014

My summer fashion wishlist

My summer fashion wishlist

My summer fashion wishlist by xsarahxmx featuring leather bags

As we are strongly heading into spring, I thought it would be fun to show you what I plan to be wearing/buying this summer and what are my summer essentials!

  • Cardigans - Let's not all get that excited we still live in England so it's still freezing in spring and summer, these are essential for keeping warm instead of freezing to death. (Can we all take a minute to appreciate that I spelt cardigan wrong on my collage, yes I am an English Language student. Would you believe, I am also far too lazy to go back and change it! :D)
  • Skater Dresses - I have just splashed out on some lovely statements pieces to wear for the summer, so my plan is to keep the clothing simple and accessories well! I want fun and pretty colours and a comfortable style (which is long enough hopefully).
  • Maxi skirts - (what I am currently wearing now) These are perfect for English summers, light and breezy yet they cover you up so you don't have to worry about being pale and keep you warm, because let's face it England never gets hot enough for hot pants. NEVER.
  • Pretty sandals - I love sandals! I think they make any outfit summery, this year I really want to find some extra pretty ones! :D
  • And of course, a Summery bag - Bags are my thing, I love them. I want a nice brightly coloured one for this year but I need to get a job so I can buy one first.
I'm also on the lookout for some swimwear for my holidays, but I doubt I'll be wearing any over here. What are your summer essentials? Let me know in the comments below! 
S xo

2 comments:

  1. those sandals are lovely! cant wait to buy some new ones!!!

    Stevie
    VintageandVans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dresses and the bags are beautiful! I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You can check out the details on my blog. Thanks for sharing!
    Nora=)
    The Hopelessly Optimisitc

    ReplyDelete