Thursday 28 January 2016

Versus: Books vs Kindle

Morning gang. 

So I have another Versus, this one is books versus kindles, the paper against the electronic. Part of me is a romantic and loves the smell of an old book, I love the satisfaction of turning the pages and seeing exactly how far you've read and how much more you have to go, I love it when people have turned down the page (although I don't) in library books, it shows you were they stopped, I love using a real book mark especially pretty ones.
These are just a few from my mini library.
Kindles and the kindle app, are so convenient, it's so lightweight, you can have as many books on hand as you want, you don't need to bookmark it because it saves it for you, the battery lasts ages, if you don't let it die, you can go on the internet on the newer ones or you can even get the Kindle app on your phone or tablet. It is so versatile and such a great invention.
Sorry it has no battery.
So what do you choose, are you one of the people who loves the smell of a good book, or do prefer having 1000s of books at your fingertips? Let me know in the comments below.

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment