Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Boyfriend Tag

We are doing the boyfriend tag, and we both answered these separately like on the UK TV show ‘Mr and Mrs’ -  so my answers are the pink ones and his are the blue. I should probably tell you the basics about him first!



Imagine typewriter clicking sound - factfile
  • Dylan
  • 19
  • Engineer
  • Drives
  • Treats me well
  • loves Burritos
  • enjoys music and games
  • my favourite!

Better get started!



1.       Where did we meet?
At Jono’s party – At a friend’s party
2.       Where was our first date?
We went into Liverpool town centre and got Wok and go ;) – Wok ‘n’ Go …Because we are classy
3.       What was your first impression of me?
Can’t really answer this one, but I was drunk – Fun, happy and giggly
4.       When did you meet my family?
In the following Feb? It was a few weeks after we were getting a little more serious – Going for a Sunday dinner (dressed smartly may I add)
5.       Do either of us have any weird habits?
I don’t think so – Toot :l
6.       How long have we been together?
A year <3 – 1 year
7.       Do we have any traditions?
Buying each other a xmas decoration but we’ve only done it once – Our first ones have just passed like valentines day and anniversary
8.       An animal that resembles one another?
For me, a hamster and for him, a puppy like a Labrador  - I’d probably be a lion .. (Brave an all) amd you would probably be a koala .. you love to sleep and cuddle.
9.       What was our first roadtrip?
To see his Nan in Wales. – Our first full one was to Telford for my Christmas present but I would say southport beach … picnic in the car
10.   First thing you noticed about me?
Again, hard to say ahaha – Your huge smile and amazing eyes
11.   What pisses him off?
Bad drivers. – when you toot
12.   Favourite feature about each other?
How kind he is – How nice your hair is
13.   3 things I’m good at? And 3 I’m not good at?
3 GOOD: I think I’m good at cooking, buying presents and finding a bargain. – cheering me up, driving and looking gorgeous
3 BAD:  cleaning, picking films and buying things I don’t need. - staying still, self restraint and throwing stuff away
14.   What do we argue about most?
Stupid things :/ - who is the best
15.   Do I have PMS?
Yes, I get quite emotional - I don't know what that is
16.   Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Me? – Hmmmm you get to choose what we do but I have the final say
17.   Do I have any weird obsessions?
My bargain hunter, and hoarder of makeup? – many…Unicorns, glitter and rainbow coloured items
18.   Nicknames for each other?
He calls me grumpy bag, and I don’t really have one but my friends do ;) - oi
19.   What is my favourite restaurant?
Places that serve Mexican Food – used to be F and B’s but now it’s anywhere
20.   If I am watching tv, what am I watching?
Whatever is on E4 – Anything crap and American.. (This is because the other day I got a bit obsessed with extreme cheapskates)
21.   What is one food I do not like?
Fish. – Fish for some fishy reason
22.   What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
Diet coke – coke
23.   What size shoe do I wear?
7 – oh godsmall size? Maybe a 5/6?
24.   My favourite kind of sandwich?
Chicken and bacon – This is a bit tough…Maybe cheese?
25.   What is one talent I have?
I can put my fist in my mouth – arts and crafts
26.   What would I eat every day if could?
Mexican or pizza or mash – Pizza or nachos or birthday cake!!!
27.   My favourite cereal?
Special K and raisins – fruit loops
28.   My favourite music?
Cheesy stuff, big love for Adele – chart music
29.   My favourite sports team?
Sports ahah – unicornians!!
30.   What is my eye colour?
Blue - blueish
31.   Who is my best friend?
You or my mum - me
32.   Something you do that I wish you didn’t do?
Getting up so early ahahah  - Prove you wrong
33.   Where am I from?
Liverpool – Prescot …cuz ya a scows berd!
34.   What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
A special birthday one with sprinkles and candles – rainbow tier cake
35.   Do I play any sports?
Pfft no – you enjoy swimming
36.   What can I spend hours doing?

Reading blogs and watching YouTube videos – watching youtubers :l

Thanks for taking the time to read it :D we are not perfect and we are still learning but that is half the fun!

S & D xo

2 comments:

  1. Hehe this was such a fun read- and I'm sure you're very loved! xx

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you <3 I just found it fun to do, and it was great that he enjoyed it so much too xx

      Delete