Thursday 13 March 2014

Lush Review: Light Pink Colour supplement


This is the Lush colour supplement in Light Pink, it's basically like a foundation (tinted moisturiser), it's a light (+ a little bit, but not enough for medium coverage) coverage in my opinion but as it is from Lush, it obviously doesn't have any harsh chemicals in. This is one of my favourite everyday foundations and comes in at £8.95. So pretty average for the high-street.

"A multi-purpose mineral-free nurturing base for those with paler complexions with a pink undertone." - Don't let this worry you though because there are other colours and undertones available.

I have combination skin and I love this because the oily bits doesn't get greasy through the day and the dry bits don't look bad. This is also amazing for sensitive skin. I use the second lightest shade, and this is my rule whenever I got foundation shopping I tend to be one up from the lightest. On a day to day basis I like something that isn't too heavy, this gently evens out my complexion and redness, and still protects and nurtures my skin. By adding a bit of your daily moisturiser, this can become a tinted moisturiser for an even lighter base. All the bases are the same formulation so if you're a different colour there is no need to worry.
You can use your hands which is what I do when I'm on the go, but looks amazing when you use a brush or sponge. I'd advise using a buffing or stippling brush rather than a foundation brush just as it gets a little streaky if you do. One of the things you may be thinking is that 'That is a tiny pot!' you get 20g but trust me you do not need much! It'll last you a fair while.

Would you repurchase? - I'm about to run out of mine, so I'll definitely be buying another one,

It is rated 4.6 out of 5 on the Lush website. Have you tried this or are you interested in trying it?
S xo

3 comments:

  1. I've been interested in buying this for some time but I was unsure how it would work with my combination skin. I do love a good multi use product so this sounds up my street :) x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review, I've never heard of this but definitely want to try it X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete