Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Liebster Award



Yesterday the amazing Michelle from Minnie Michelle nominated me for the Liebster Award, and as soon as I read I knew this was the perfect 'tag' for me to do, as soon as I saw it, I started writing, It's currently 00:06! So let's get started!

Rules

  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You must state 11 facts about yourself.
  • You have to answer the questions given to you.
  • You must pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.
  • You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
  • You have to tell the nominees they have been nominated.
My 11 facts
  1. I am one of two children, and my older brothers name is Peter
  2. My Nan passed away on my 14th birthday
  3. My first holiday was to Disney Land in Florida
  4. When I was little the only shoes I wore were wellies
  5. My Grandmother taught me to play poker when I was 8 using 2p's
  6. I love scrapbooking
  7. I find saving money really hard
  8. I could live in my bed
  9. My family are my greatest treasure
  10. Orange is my favourite colour
  11. I am super clumsy
Nominee Questions
  1. what is your favourite make up products? Concealer and Mascara, they make the most difference for me, I don't like going out in public without them, I feel bare.
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Probably New York.
  3. Who are your favourite beauty gurus? Estee from EssieButton and Louise from SprinkleofGlitter
  4. what is the most you've spent on one item of clothing/make-up? I don't like spending lots on clothes because style changes so much always and make-up is something I wish I could spend lots of money on but I find it very hard to hand over the money when I know there must be similar things on the market, so I guess I'd have to say my Tiffany earrings they were about £140 and I bought them with my 18th birthday money. Does that even count?
  5. what is the first make up product you ever bought? I became an Avon rep to earn a bit of cash, and it was only then that I really saw make up as magical, so i started buying my way through the catalogue!
  6. where do you see yourself this time next year? Hopefully still at Uni, and I'll be 20...
  7. Who is your idol?
  • Real life: My Mum 
  • Beauty Guru: Louise of SprinkleofGlitter 
  • Celebrity: Adele
     8. who are your favourite bloggers? Wow there are so many! The beauty gurus from above obv!
     9. what product could you not live without? Lip balm!
    10. what is your favourite meal? A good old fashioned Roast
    11. if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My weight

My nominations

Heather from Frillysocksandbows
Chloe from Chloesway
Bethany from bethanyworrall
Gabriella from Velvetgh0st 
Amy from Marshmellowgems
Rachael from allthelittlethingsx
Linda from I Am Linderella
Catherine from Cathearts
Rosie from Everything's Rosie

My questions for you girls!

  1. What are your Handbag must have essentials?
  2. Who do you admire?
  3. Where do you find your inspiration?
  4. What is your go to TV series?
  5. What is your favourite fragrance?
  6. How long do you give yourself to get ready?
  7. Why did you start your blog?
  8. Who is your favourite person in the entire world?
  9. What is your dream job?
  10. If you could change your name, what would it be?
  11. What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
Can't wait to read yours!!! Give us a bell when you've done it!! Have fun!
S xo




6 comments:

  1. Aww it's so sweet that your mum is your idol!
    Also, thanks for nominating me but I've already been nominated a couple of times :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks, okay :D is it up yet? If not let me know when you have xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! You have such a lovely blog!


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! ;D it's great hearing comments like this, it makes it all worth it! xxx

      Delete
  3. Loved reading this :) Love that your first holiday was disney ! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haahah, good choice mum and dad xxxx

      Delete