Monday 3 March 2014

An ode to Soap and Glory...

If I had to chose one brand to use for the rest of my life I would use Soap and Glory.
Well, either that or Lush.

I know, I know, BOLD statement, but I am about to justify this to you.

This is my brand focus for Soap and Glory.




10 Reasons to love Soap and Glory:

  1. They literally have everything! Bath and Body, Skincare and make-up. Even perfumes!
  2. I have never tried anything I don't like.
  3. It's quite affordable, most of the products are around the £10 mark.
  4. It's usually on 3 for 2. (And I love a good bargain.)
  5. Their gift set's are AHH-MAZZ-INGG! They're such good value for money, especially at Christmas, or in the sales after christmas ;).
  6. It's all really good quality, and big sizes. 
  7. The make-up it such high quality for the price.
  8. The set pictured above I got for £20 when it should be that for just the powders, so look at all the excess you get plus that! (I know this is a cheat coz you can't get it any more, but check EBay)
  9. I have literally have most of the collection and I still want more!
  10. There's always something else/new to try!!!
So that's it, if you love Soap and Glory, let me know what your favourite product is, I think mine has to be The Breakfast Scrub.

I also have a wish list for Soap and Glory, so if you'd like to see that let me know.

S xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, seems like I have to checkout this brand. I've never heard of them before! You've got a cute & fun blog glad I found ya! I'm totally subscribing to all your sites!

    mysimplemodestchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure how available they are outside the UK, so that's something you'll have to look into.
      Sarah xo

      Delete