Thursday 6 March 2014

Lip Care Collection













So some people would say I have a problem, maybe I do, maybe I don't. But Lip balms are one of my favourite products, in particular, tinited ones just do it for me, there's fuss, and you get all the benefits while you have great looking lips!

They float about everywhere, but I keep the majority in this draw, or in my handbag but that's a whole other issue.

I really don't want to write loads on this because you can see what I have with all of my pictures, so if you have any questions leave them below!

I probably should reduce my collection but I JUST CAN'T! I love them too much! What are your favourites?
S xo

2 comments:

  1. I really like Burt's Bees at the moment. I also really like Clinque's Chubby Sticks though they're a little pricey!

    Tara xox
    www.headlinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burt Bees are my current fave but you have so many!! I'd love to give the spirte/cola flavour ones ago.

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete