Friday 7 March 2014

Fragrance Friday: Ralph Lauren '2'


What I think?

This is one of my ultimate fragrances! Its so fruity and sweet and I just love, it's my perfect summer scent. I'm very close to being nearly all out and I can't wait to get my hands on more, but I guess I'll have to wait till like Christmas now. I'd say this is a very young smell, just because of how fruity it is, but I absolutely adore this.

What Boots says?

The sensual fragrance, with key ingredients of cranberry and tonka mousse, this fragrance is for an alluring flirt with a romantic spirit. Playful and irresitable, this modern woman follows her heart...and she might just break yours. The eye-catching pink bottle is complemented by a green oversized polo pony icon opposite a cool blue number 2. Floriental fruity.

It's £24.99 for 30ml on Boots website here.
S xo







1 comment: