Tuesday 4 March 2014

Travel minis?

Are you one of these people that saves your Minis for when you travel or do you buy them every time?
I save mine any time I get some for Christmas or as a freebie, I put them in this basket in my bathroom and when it's time to pack, I have fun pulling new stuff out to try. But lately I've been debating using all of these and just saving some of the bottle and de-potting some of my full size ones I'm using at the time.

Is this cluttering my bathroom? Or am I being clever and saving these for times when I need them?


I have everything from shower gel, hair products, skin care and bubble bath, from expensive brands to very cheap. 


What do you do? And what do you think I should do?

S xo

3 comments:

  1. nice, love travel products so cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this issue when I moved in with my boyfriend. Purely to de-clutter / makes you look like you own less I just began making my way through plus its excellent blog content whilst you get through them without waiting for a big bottle to finish first.

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great idea to keep all your minis together like that
    kinda makes me want to go on a trip!
    -MJ
    Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete