Wednesday 18 December 2013

Face of the day

how cool am I?


This is the make-up I’m wearing today and I’m going for tea with the girls I used to work with, quite casual, just pub grub.

I’m going to add up how much I’ve spent on just my make up for today, not including moisturiser, face wash or any other body products.

Forgot to take a picture of the primer!
Products
Murad skin perfecting primer – free sample from a magazine
Lush Colour Supplement in ‘Light Pink’ – £8.95
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in ‘001 Transparent’ – £3.99
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer in ‘shade 51’ – £6.99
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in ‘Heather Silk’ – About £3 from USA

This is everything except the primer.


Collections Concealer in ‘Fair 1’ – £4.19
Rimmel Wake me up Instant radiance Shimmer Touch in ‘002 Radiant Rose’ - £1 (pound world)
Rimmel Scandal Eyes lyrca flex mascara in ‘001 Black’ – £6.99 (but got it free when I spent over £10 on Rimmel Products)
No7 eye shadow in shade ‘50 Tender’ – £7.00 (got as a gift, so we won’t count this)
Balmi lip balm in ‘raspberry’ - £4.99
Maybelline Baby Lips in ‘cherry me’ – £2.99


Tools
Real techniques blending sponge – £5.99
Bdellium flat head kabuki ‘957’ - £8.50
Bdellium large eye shadow brush ‘769’ – £4.00
MAC special edition ‘129’ blush brush – full size is £27.00 (so I don’t know really) so let’s say £10

Are you ready?!
Total: £71.58

However when you divide this my cost per wear, then it’s probably pence per day ;) (I prefer to look at it this way because I don’t feel like I’ve wasted so much. And remember, this is my natural make-up, so can you imagine how much my night-out make-up is?

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment