Tuesday 31 December 2013

What's in my bag!

After I did my handbag essentials I realised I should have probably just done a what’s in my bag post. So here it is:

My bag is from Faith at Debenhams, and I’m not going to look at the price because it was a present for Christmas off my Mum.



This bag has 3 seperate sections, in the back pocket I keep my essentials in a pink make-up bag which you can see in more detail here.
Inside the front section I keep my notebook and my new Swarovski pen, along with a Telford leaflet and a receipt.

So this just leaves the middle section:


The other handbag essentials:
My keys
My purse (I bought this with gift vouchers yesterday from River Island for £15)
My phone (which rarely stays in my bag.)

This is the uncut version, so I’m going to show you the crap I have acquired so far
Baby lips in cherry me, Blistex lip balm in raspberry lemonade and orange mango blast (that’s 4 lip balms so far!)
A box of paracetamol
My payslip and my friend’s payslip (I’m taking in to her)
A hairbrush and bobble
And my Pandora bracelet in the side pocket

Bare in mind this is a new bag, so I’ve kept it quite neat so far, but we will see how I carry on. 

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment