Saturday 14 December 2013

Bargain Beauty Buys!

I have recently discovered my new favourite place to buy make up. Are you ready? Poundworld! They have some really cool stuff, (do people say cool anymore?) you might have to dig through the rubbish to find it but for a pound per item it’s defiantly worth it. So far I’ve got:
Barry M Lip Gloss - Strawberry Glitter (shade 8) and Orange (shade 6)

Rimmel – Radiant Rose (002) and Shimmering Sands (004)

Sally Hansen – Nail varnish and Nail care
Lacey lilac (270) Pretty in hot pink (310) Buff (486)

Cuticle massage cream, gel cuticle remover and Crackle overcoat in Star Burst (shade 12)

OPI – Nail Varnish
These aren’t the exact ones because they’re wrapped up as one of the gifts for my friends!  

It’s unbelievable that you can get bargains like this I know, so keep your eyes peeled! They also have a rather large selection of Revlon nail varnishes, which I have bought some but they’re wrapped up in my Mum's stocking! ;)

Also, you’ve got to remember to shop the sales, most Boots stores have a clearance section and sometimes they have good deals too, I picked up Revlon colour stay for a pound in Boots in my local Chester store, it was my exact shade! Along with a Miss Sporty Powder for 50p and a Bourjois Concealer for £1.



They have a variety of nail varnishes too, I got a purple miss sporty nail varnish for 50p as well as a mini Orly nail varnish in silver. I got a bunch more different coloured nail varnishes for £1, but I’ve bought some for presents and as its nearly Christmas I can’t show you, it’s out little secret! I also picked up my favourite lip balm from blistex for £1.50 instead of £2.25.


S xo
(P.S. You may aswell call me search the sales Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment