Wednesday 1 January 2014

My resolutions for 2014!

Here are my resolutions:


Lose weight/Get fitter - I don't mind being fat, but when I don't like the selection of fat clothes there's a problem. I just want to be happier in my own skin and know I look half decent in some of clothes I'd like to wear. I got a bicycle for Christmas so I'll be biking round Chester hoping this will help me get fitter .. even if I just use it to nip the shop or whatever.

Be more frugal  - I waste sooo much money and this is something I'd like to change, I'm hoping to go out for tea less so I'm hoping this will help save money and I need to be more strict with myself when I go shopping, and ask myself 'Do I need this?'

Keep up to date with Uni work and Blogging - I love blogging so I want to keep going with it, I'd like to make a schedule, but I know I don't work well with schedules! And I hate leaving my work last minute so I want to be prepared and have my work done earlier.

Every year I say I want to lose weight but this year I have my family to help, and I live on my own at Uni so it's completely down to me what I'm going to eat.

Drink less - I might quit drinking altogether, I don't really enjoy it.

Worry less -  I'm a worrier, and I'd like to stop.

What are your resolutions?
S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment