Thursday 2 January 2014

Gift ideas: Nails

So for any other Nail varnish addicts out there, I have the perfect present idea, this was the gift I gave to my friend Heather, she also has a blog, which I’ll link here. She’s your typical girly girl, loves all things pink and make-up related. So for Christmas I made her this bundle of the perfect nail kit (well in my opinion anyway). I know she love Barry M Nail Varnish’s, so I included 4 different shades, a glass nail file, a nail buffer and a lush bath bomb (a Christmas one because yano it’s Christmas). Glass Nail files are very beneficial to invest in, if you take care of it they should last about 25 years (how insane?!) and the 4 different colours I bought were:

·         Instant Nail effects foil: Gold
·         Magnetic Blue Nail Paint
·         Limited edition: Pink
·         Limited edition: Yellow


I decided to pick limited edition ones because I thought there would be less chance she’d have them (logic!).
The bath bomb I picked was the melting snowman because not only is it really cute, it has lots of lovely oils built in meaning it leaves you soft and moisturised, ready for a pamper night.

I put this all in a really cute make-up bag just to make it look really presentable and pretty. These kinds of gifts are great for girls who love beauty, they can be personalised and you can spend as little as £5 pounds by going pound world or you can spend up to £100 depending on how much you love that person ;) and it’s also great because you can pick bits up throughout the year.

I’ll show you more ideas soon!

                                                                S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment