Wednesday 1 January 2014

2013 - The highlights!

To start the year, In January my mum and I went to Centre Parcs with some of the girlies like we have done a few times before and we are going again this January, and its becoming a lovely tradition.

Laure, Grace and I.
I took my first trip into town (Liverpool)  to go out drinking with my friends, it was great and we survived without getting id'd hahah. ;) shh don't tell. 

In February I celebrated my 18th birthday by having a really amazing party which my mum planned. I had a huge sweetie table, and it was amazing having all my favourite people in the same room.

My godparents and I.






For my Christmas present my mum had booked for me and her to visit NEW YORK! (No smelly boys allowed) and for my birthday many people very kindly gave me dollars (which I used to buy my Tiffany earrings!)

Elmo, Me and Mickey!
Top of the rock.

Empire state.
Massive Barbie house!

Nachos in Hard Rock.

Carriage ride around Central Park before going home.

Another amazing thing that happened in February was when I got with my boyfriend Dylan. He is so special and means the world to me. I feel like I've known him forever. I'm not going to be too soppy here so I'll just end it there ;).


February is my favourite month! It's also my Dad's birthday and he turned 50 this year. 



In March I celebrated Easter, went to see the script and met my boyfriends family for the first time!


In April, there were lots of 18th Parties at college!



In May, I passed my driving test!!!!!!

I love driving sooo much!

And it was my bestest Birthday, for Alex, we (Helen, Francine and I) chipped in and paid for her to go Dublin!


In June, we made it to Dublin!!




In July, Alex, Helen and I took a shiny plane to Gran Canaria!


Remember this from my first post!

Anndddd when I got home, I got to have a special day for my favourite boy's birthday!


Baby Shower for Nicola!


We went to London for the day and went for a picnic in Hyde Park!



In August, this is when I decided to start my blog (although I only did one haha, but I'm getting better now!)
It was my Mum's 50th and we went for a lovely meal!

Mum and Orla, aren't they adorable!
My very amazing friend Nicola also gave birth to the most amazing little baby girl, Darcey!


In September, I started University! I go the University of Chester studying English Language and creative writing (although you wouldn't think it after reading my writing! I wrote more about my journey here.

First Freshers Night!
In October, I went to Blackpool for Grace's 2nd birthday!


In November, it was my brother's 21st!
I passed my advanced driver's course!
And Dylan, Becky, Tom and I took a trip to Alton Towers before it closed for winter!



And lastly in December, I celebrated Christmas at Uni and at home!

Secret Santa goodies!

Bike from Santa!
Christmas markets!
All in all, it's been a pretty decent year. I can't wait to enjoy the new year and I've got a few exciting things coming up! Hope you enjoyed you're new year! I did... But I'm suffering now..All I've done all day is sleep. Maybe my resolution next year will be to stop drinking! ;) P.S.my new years resolutions will be coming soon..
S xo


No comments:

Post a Comment