Sunday 19 January 2014

Inside Alex's make up bag!

I certainly hope it's not just me who loves routing around in all my friend's make up bags, I like to see what they've been using and loving ! So today, I thought I'd show you Alex's, here is her top ten of the moment:



  1. MAC powder blush in Royal Sunset
  2. Estee Lauder pure colour high gloss in Crystal Clear
  3. MAC studio fix bold black lash
  4. Revlon colourstay liquid eye pen in blackest black
  5. Maybelline dream satin fluid foundation
  6. Bourjois glitter eye shadows in 13 and 92
  7. Benefit ultra shine lip gloss in kiss you
  8. No 7 perfect shine free primer
  9. Bourjois volume clubbing mascara
  10. Maybelline super stay 24 lip laquer in glowing garnet


 Not everything is picture singularly, these are just her favourites that she likes to keep in boxes!


Can I also just point out, Alex has THE most beautifully big eyes with long fluttery lashes! Isn't she a beaut? You can show Al some love here. <3


S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment