Friday 28 February 2014

5 February Favourites!

Rather than giving you a massive list of things I've been enjoying, I'm going to pick 5 things each month that I've loved!
So Feb is quite a busy month because it's my birthday so I had fun picking this months because there was days when I had lovely make up vs no make up days for lounging around!  


The body shop - Green apple shower gel 
As we are heading into spring I figured it would be fun to use a more zingy shower gel and apple is my favourite flavour! I love this! It lathers up so well, and I think at the time I only paid £2 for it! Defo going to keep an eye out for more. 

Pacifica - Island vanilla body butter
Again, this smells so yummy, I love this because it's in a tube but it's still a body butter, it's like the best of both worlds. I'm not sure where you can buy this from but I got mine Ina set from Tesco.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 103 
Everyone and their cat seems to be talking about this lately, and it's always on offer, I picked this beauty up for £5 from ASDA, and I've been loving it!

Lush Emotional Brilliance
Oh god, I think I'm addicted to lush, like for real, I want to try everything they have, I already loved the colour supplement/foundation so I decide to give this a whirl, and it's amazing, It's light but give a beautful sheen. It can be a tiny bit messy though, but you get more than you think.

MAC mineralized skin finish - Centre of the Universe
This I think was a limited edition one, I got this off EBay for £13. Bargain! And I've loved it, it's a beautiful warm highlighter! I'm not sure if you'll be able to find this any more though, check eBay ;)

So they're my faves of the month! Tell me what yours have been.

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment