Saturday 22 February 2014

Get ready with me: OOTD

So this is the last part of the Get ready with me series, and this is what I wore, I'm still very body concious that I chose to lay the clothes on my bed rather take a snap of me in them, hope that's okay

Top -New Look Jeans - ASDA Bag - TKmaxx

The link to the top isn't the exact same but it's pretty similar, and I can't find the bag online so you'll have too check your local store, it's by the brand Long and son. 

earrings - etsy as a gift bracelet - pandora

The earrings are fire opal I think, they are from the shop DondaLee's but she is currently on holiday but I'll leave the link here. And my Pandora bracelet has 6 charms on now :D.


Dorothy perkins
These shoes are no longer available and I can't find anything similar on their website either, sorry!
Hope you liked my outfit and I wore this to go for a birthday dinner with my friends!

S xo



2 comments:

  1. Love that bag, never would of thought it was ASDA!

    Del xx

    dangerouslydelilah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, The jeans are ASDA, The bag is TKMaxx :/ Hahaha, it was on sale too, got it for £12 x

      Delete