Monday 17 February 2014

TMI Tag

I know! This is meant to be a tag video for YouTube, but nothing is stopping me from doing a blog post right? So I'm doing it here, so you all can get to know me better. There's lots of questions so I better get started.


1. What are you wearing? 
A red gap top and Pj bottoms from Tesco :')

2. Ever been in love? 
Yes!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? 
No

4. How tall are you? 
About 5ft5 I'd say.

5. How much do you weigh?
 Let's not go there :p

6. Any tattoos? 
Nope!

7. Any piercings? 
None, except earrings.

8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favourite fictional couple)? 
Chuck and Blair, Gossip Girl!

9. Favourite show? 
Sex And The City or Gossip Girl!

10. Favourite bands? 
The script or Mcfly! My favourite singer is Adele!

11. Something you miss?
My Grandparents and Paige <3

12. Favourite song? 
At this minute: Hey Brother by Avicii
All time: someone like you by Adele

13. How old are you? 
I just turned 19.

14. Zodiac sign?
Aquarius.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
 Kind and good humour.

16: Favourite Quote?
What will be, will be. 

17: Favourite actor? 
William Moseley (Narnia, Peter)

18: Favourite colour? 
Orange or Purple, or pink ;)

19: Loud music or soft? 
Soft!

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
My bed, or to my Mum.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Anywhere between 5 minutes and half an hour.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Usually between 15 and 30 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
 Nope! And I don't plan on it.

24: Turn on? 
Chattiness.

25: Turn off? 
Arrogance.

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
 I haven't! ;)

27: Fears? 
Being alone!

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
My Nans 5 year anniversary of her passing.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
About half an hour ago :p

30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name?
Because I wanted to write a lot, about just normal things.

31: Last book you read? 
 A poetry one, for Uni.

32: The book you're currently reading? 
None! But I want to read the faults in our stars.

33: Last show you watched? 
Take me out!

34: Last person you talked to?
 My Mum to say Goodnight.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last text?
Heather, Check out her blog, we are talking about a girlie day.

36: Favourite food?
Mexican Fo Sho.

37: Place you want to visit? 
More states in USA and Mexico.

38: Last place you were? 
London babyyy!

39: Do you have a crush? 
Nope..

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
My Boyfriend, when he left.

41: Last time you were insulted?
By my Family throughout the day ;) we love each other really.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Apple

43: What instruments do you play? 
None!

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
Tiffany Necklace and earrings!

45: Last sport you played? 
Erm..

46: Last song you sang? 
Adele's album!

47: Favourite chat up line? 
I lost my Teddy bear, will you sleep with me?

48: Have you ever used it?
NO :p

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Today/yesterday, it's currently 00:51am and my birthday has just ended 51 minutes ago.

50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Heather!



S xo

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these, Ive also nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog :)
    xx

    www.minniemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! Thank you! I'll get straight to it! <3 Hehehe x

    ReplyDelete