Saturday 22 February 2014

The procrastintating beauty blogger Tag


weheartit

  1. Name a beauty regime you rarely do?
A real manicure, I usually just slap on a colour and then I'm good to go, but they usually don't last very long. I know that if I applied a base coat and top coat and took care off my cuticles, it would last a lot longer and be nicer but I just can't be bothered and I hate waiting for my nails to drive.

     2. Is washing your brushes something you do regularly?

I wouldn't say regularly, but I don't leave it too long ;) I do it like once a month? But in my defence, I don't use brushes every day.

     3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

A few days, but I know that it looks scruffy haha, but I think it doesn't bother me, I'm so lazy!

    4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it?

Seriously?! Who put this off? I never NEED a new beauty product, I have like a million back ups! But of course I WANT new beauty products all the time, you don't have to ask me twice.

    5. What is your worst beauty habbit?

Not blending properly, whether it's my eyeshadow or my foundation on my jaw line, I sometimes get caught out (more often than not) and mostly when I go to class with just concealer and mascara on it's so obvious were my concealer is, I think it's because my Uni room is so dark!

    6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Blog post that requires good photography, my skills are STILL very lacking in this department, I've been meaning to do a post since Christmas and still haven't because I just don't want to sit down swatch and take photos :l

     7.When going out somewhere , do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

If I'm excited NO, but on a normal day-to-day basis, yes, I am a last minute gal.

     8. Can you commit to spending bans?

Hell no, I've tried, but I'm a bargain hunter and can't turn down a sale item.

      9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
     
Quite good, thinking about maybe doing a post about it, if anyone is interested, I struggled for a wine trying to find a way that worked for me that wasn't too expensive but I finally found something I'm happy with.

     10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?

Well when I started I did one, then didn't post for ages, but then when I started properly, it's like 3 weeks, I had lots of assignments due, and a huge lack of inspiration, but I'm on track again. 


Rules
1. copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you're feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog  to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' .
5. Have fun! :)



Thanks for reading!! I Tag Heather from Frillysocksandbows, Chloe from Chloesway, Beth from BethanyWorrall and Michelle from Minnie Michelle. Hope you gals do it!

S xo

4 comments:

  1. washing our brushes is definitely something we need to work on! Loved your responses!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha OMG same, I hardly ever do it! And it's so bad not too xxx

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to doing this :) thank you for the tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha make sure you let me know when yoou have! ;D xxx

      Delete