Wednesday 12 February 2014

My wish list!

my wish list!

This could get a bit awkward considering it's my birthday on sunday! ;) Ahh well, I'll do it anyway! These are the things I've been dreaming about lately (beauty wise).
I used Polyvore to help with this post.

Soap and Glory - One heck of a blot
This is a setting powder, that is finely milled and supposed to have a beautiful buttery texture.


Real techniques brushes
Everyone and their mother raves about these brushes especially the core collection.


Stila convertible colours 
A cream blush that can be worn on the lips, available in many colours. 


Urban Decay setting spray
You can use this to prep your skin before make-up and to finish as a last step.
YSL Rouge Voulpte Shine
WOW. No explanation needed.


Bobbi Brown Concealer
Concealer is probably my favourite product, it makes the most difference and I want 
to find out the difference between low and high end!


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
You can't actually find these in the UK therefore, these will be on every wish list 
till I can wrap my fingers around them!


Benefit Porefessional
Running low! This has a beautiful finish!
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
Apparently this is a great high street foundation, but comes in at just over £10,
 that's expensive in my books!
Max Factor Cream Blush - soft pink 
Another cheek and lip combo product so why no give it a go!
Maybelline The Rocket
I'm intrigued I guess!


Nars Creamy Concealer
Again with more concealer! What can I say?
TheBalm Mary Lou-manizer
Ahhh highlighters are the most beautiful make-up items in my opinion and I can't 
wait to try this one!
Molecule 01 perfume
One molecule in the perfume and apparently it's difference on everyone!


Vaseline spray and go - cocoa
It smells amazing, and the concept excites me.


Mac lipsticks - any
I want more of these in my life, I currently have one.

Last but certainly not least...

Mac Mineralized Skin finish - soft and gentle.
ERMAGERD. I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE LIKE NOW PLEASE!

So that's a lot I know! Haha but this is in my imagery world, right? ;) 
                                                                                                              S xo

2 comments:

  1. Love your wish list :) Im always on the lookout for new mascaras , i think i have the rocket one but i haven't opened it yet. I love mac lipsticks i only own 3 at the moment
    Nice blog :)xx

    www.minniemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks, I feel really sad that I have so much make up but I always want more! I'll definitely check out your blog! Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete