Monday 24 February 2014

To do list: Films

To do list: Films

To do list: Films by sarah-meadows-i on Polyvore

These are a few of the films on my radar that I want to watch in the next few weeks.


  • Divergent - It's the only one of my list that isn't out yet and I'm super excited for the film!
  • Frozen - I wanted to go the cinema when this came out and just never got the chance, Let it go is on my playlist so I already know all the words!
  • Pirates of the Caribbean - Dylan and I watched the first one the other week and I've never seen any of the others so I'd like to watch the rest.
  • Inception -  I know this is old now, but I still haven't seen it and I want to know what all the fuss was about.
  • We're the Millers - Jennifer Aniston and Emma Roberts, how can I not?

If you have any other film recommendation please let me know! I also can't wait to see the Fault in our stars, but I need to read the book first. I'm also thinking of reading Harry Potter from the start! ;)
S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment