Friday 21 February 2014

Get ready with me: FOTD

So this is the second part of my get ready with me and this is the make up section! 
For me the obvious starting point of doing my make up is the base so I chose the Rimmel match Perfection in 103 true ivory, the collections lasting perfection concealer in light 1 and the emotional brilliance powder from lush! This gives me a lovely base to start with (except I forgot to use my primer, which I actually love to use!).


After this I wanted to go for quite a glowing bronzed look, so I used MAC's mineralized  blush in love joy and the mineralized skin finish in Center of the universe. These two together create a lovely bronzed glowing look, which is what I was going for.


Now that my face was finished I moved into eyes and I used this Rimmel quad in sun safari and mix the 3 lightest colours together and put a few sweeps of that over my eyelid, Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara in black and Badgal lash in black, I layered these to create long fluttery lashes. Then for lips I used MAC hot gossip and Rimmel Vinyl lip gloss in Fashion Icon to have glossy pink lips.


So that's it, this is the stuff I slap on my face! Hahah, hope you liked this FOTD post, the next in my GRWM series is going to my nails, so stay tuned!

S xo






No comments:

Post a Comment