Thursday 13 February 2014

Empties so far..

So I'm still doing project sample if you remember, if not check out this post, and I wanted to show you my empties so far!


I finished this covergirl powder, that I used as a bronzer, which I did like but it sort of made me look a bit cakey if you applied too much. The figs and rouge lip balm is a very unique texture which I loved and have already repurchased. And I didn't really like this front cover mascara, it didn't really do anything for my lashes.


I also used up these foundation samples, I found these useful while travelling, instead of carting a glass foundation bottle around it was a lot easier. I have both of these foundations in full size already.




This is my favourite shampoo and it's only £1, it smells like apples and it aimed for greasy hair.
The argan oil deep conditioner was nice, however I didn't feel like it was intense enough for my thick mop hair. 
This moisturiser by Baylis and Harding smelt lovely, but I'm not sure if there were meant to be bits in it but there were and I didn't like it.


Johnsons Baby shampoo is always a winner for cleaning my brushes. I have a larger bottle ready, which if you read this post, you'd already know.
Lush snow fairy! Oh how sad I was to see this end, it's okay don't worry I have another bottle already.
I didn't like this body scrub by Ted Baker, it left me feeling oily and a bit 'sticky' and this was only a mini size, I have a HUGE full size tub of this and I'm not looking for to trying to use this.


I had this wei face moisturiser which I got in a glossy box, for a full size it cost £74! Safe to say I won't be buying this!
I also used this Clinique moisturiser which I was sad to see go.


I used a bunch of perfume samples and this Ted Baker body spray, I haven't fell in love with any of them so I doubt I'll buy any again.

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment