Friday 21 February 2014

Get ready with me!

I thought I'd try a get ready with me put im going to break it up into bathtime, outfit, nails and face. If it goes down well I'll carry it on! So here we go, I haven't featured  myself in this, hope that is okay?

If you seen my last lush review about the Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic, then you may have guessed I had a long relaxing soak in the tub before getting ready!


I wash my hair using Vo5 smoothly does it shampoo and Yes to Tomato's conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling great and looking glossy. I used Philosphy's purity to wash my face and Boots strawberry shower creme to wash the rest of my body. 


After I got out the bath, I applied the serenity green apple body lotion (smells so yummy, and in the shower currently I have apple shampoo and apple body wash, #loveit) the lush breath of fresh air toner and The Greeench deodorant powder and the Dr Nick Lowe Super charged spf15 day cream and 


To keep smelling lovely I then sprayed this warm vanilla sugar body spray and the Vera Wang perfume in Lovestruck (one of my faves and I'm nearly out!)


My next step is my make-up, which will be up in a couple of days! Thanks for reading, if you have any recommendations leave them in the comments below!

S xo







No comments:

Post a Comment