Monday 17 February 2014

Noted!



As a creative writing student, my tutors recommend carrying a notepad with you at all times, you never know when inspiration will hit. This also applies to bloggers, you never know when a blog post idea might pop to mind. I have found that some of the 'prettier' ones tend to be a little expensive but I think they're definitely worth it!

My preference is the A5 size just because they're not too small and not too big. I prefer lined pages to make it easier to write and preferably one with a ribbon tab (like you can see in the image above!).

The one on the left of the pile has silver lined pages and has a silver paisley print on front and back, the pages are thick and lovely to write on, this was a gift so unfortunately I'm not sure where it came from.

The next one along, I bought from TKMaxx for £4.99, however this isn't your average notebook, on the inside it has prompts like 'I dream of..' or 'I would like to go..' and lots of inspirational quotes and images! This is one of my favourite notepad brands that I've ever come across.

The third one is a very recent present from the uni girls, this one is a beautiful handstiched notebook from paper chase, I haven't written in it yet though, I'm saving it for when I become a princess! 

The last one is also from paper chase, I carry this one round with me in my hand bag, it's the perfect size and has a magnetic closure, so none of the pages get ruined! This was a Christmas gift from my mum a few years ago.

You can find adorable notebooks in any stationary shops, but I think my ultimate favourite place is Paperchase, and I literally just opened some birthday presents and my boyfriend bought me the most amazing unicorn one which I'm going to use for scrap booking! If you have any recommendations leave them in the comments below!

S xo

    

No comments:

Post a Comment