Sunday 23 February 2014

Minutes to go..


So you wake up late for class or work and you have literally a few minutes to do your hair and make up..

I really hate my hair being in my face so if I'm really doing nothing with my hair I'll at least throw some dry shampoo and one of my fave headbands in! It's my fail safe when I'm running late!





For make up I tend to just throw on concealer under my eyes (because if I over slept I'm obviously tired!) and on any redness or spots (which lord knows I have plenty of), when you;re in a hurry you want speed, so an all-in-one concealer that you can use for everything is best and the creamier it is, the easier it will be to blend, I tend to grab Collections Lasting Perfection Concealer because I know it gets the job done and I'm as happy as Larry. I put a few coats of mascara on and then apply a tinted lip balm. My current favourites are Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lyrca Flex Mascara and Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry me. Let me know what you do when you're in a hurry!
S xo
.

No comments:

Post a Comment