Sunday 23 February 2014

Reading list

As a writer I feel it is my duty to read all the books out there, but that would be impossible, so I thought I'd share some of my to do list: reading edition with you guys. Some are very recent additions and some have been on this list a good while.

Reading list

Reading list by sarah-meadows-i on Polyvore

The faults in our stars
This is my newest addition to the list, everyone and their mother are talking about this and if I'm right, I think it's coming out in the cinema soon, so I need to get a shuffle on.

The girl with the dragon tattoo
This has been on my list for probably around 4 years? Whenever it was really big, I bought the books for my mum, slightly because I wanted to read them myself, and she really enjoyed them but I still haven't even tried.

Divergent series 
Funny thing with this one, I've read the first 2 and LOVED them! But at the time the third one wasn't available so I waited, and obviously missed it ahaha, but it's coming to the cinema aswell soon so can't wait to go see that.

The devil wear prada series
This has also been on my list since, I was in high school, so that's at least 3 years ago, I adore the film and my friend told me how good it was, and again, this another set sitting on my shelf!

Wreck this journal
Not technically a book but I still really want this! It looks amazing! I need it! Like now!

The perks of being a wall flower
It's only recently I've decided I want to read this, but I just do and I dont know why cough* Emma Watson *cough I just think it's something that would interest me.

Harry Potter
I fancy reading these bad boys again, I just love them! No excuse needed!

I know this is very sad, but I love books that make me cry, or romance or anything girly tbh, and lately I'm really into that dystopian stuff. It's cool! Ahahha. If you have any recommmendations don't forget to leave it in the comments. Thanks!

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment