Tuesday 25 February 2014

F and F make up

Did anyone know Tesco did make up, well when I walking down the main isle in Tesco, my sale raider starting beeping, and there was a basket FULL of F & F make up. Starting at 50p and going up to £2, I must have stood for about 20 minutes just looking through this basket. After this I was carrying 4 lip sticks, 1 lip crayon and 1 highlighter. For the whole total of £3.50 for 6 items! How could I refuse? I would have bought more, if only some of the colours were a little better, but I chose the ones I thought I would actually wear (basically all the pinks!).


sorry about this awkward swatch ahahah.

The Lipstick colours I picked up were: Mistress, Penny Lane, Vanity and Temptation.
The Lip Crayon is in Tickled Pink.
The Galaxy Glow highlighter (at the bottom) doesn't have a shade.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a snap of the actual tube, but it is all very sleek and black just like the box. The formula is great and seems very creamy and buttery while the pigmentation is strong. I was very impressed with the colours I chose and I'm even glad I stood in the same spot searching through them all! The highlighter (which didn't photograph well, is in a lovely glass pot and is a beautiful iridescent colour, which you can apply to highlight the dull areas of your face.

Sadly, you can't buy the lipsticks online, but check out your local store and see if they're on sale! Or you can check the website for the rest of the line, and see if anything takes your fancy, they still have the crayon and the highlighter.

S xo





2 comments:

  1. £3.50 for 6 items is incredible! I'll definitely be checking out Tesco make up when I next do the food shop!

    I've just found your blog and I'm loving it, I look forward to reading more!


    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn!! I'm already following you! And loving your blog too!
      I have some exciting posts coming up!! :D

      Delete