Monday 24 February 2014

Apps I love

So there is the obvious, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. But I want to do this post about my favourite different apps that people may not know about. I have an IPad and an IPhone, so I have these apps on both, all the following Apps are free because I don't like paying ;)

weheartit.com

Games
Monopoly Millionaire  - First off you don't need wifi, and you can play against the computer. It is my favourite thing to do when I'm in the car or on a train! Or lying in bed :D Or watching Tv.. I think you get it!

Ludo - Again, I'm sad but I love it!

Helpful
Natwest online - So helpful to check your balance online, and its pin, password and customer number protected.

M. Cycles - helps keep track of the time of the month and there's a 4 pin password so it's a secret.

Social Media
Hootsuite - I've just got this and I already love it, I can schedule tweets so I don't have to get up early! What more could you want?

Bloglovin' - I get to follow all my favourite blogs and it gives me plenty of inspiration like for this post!

Entertainment - 
Netflix -  Love this! It's so handy, I've just used my free month and now I'm going to join my brothers account so I don't have to pay.

Cartoon HD - THIS IS THE BEST APP EVER! It has loads of animation and cartoon films, but I love these kinds of films, and it's great for when my cousin comes round, she's 5 next week!

Kindle - I love that this catches up to where ever you left, no matter what device you use, you never know when you're in the mood to read.

Weheartit - Love this for just scrolling through and find fun pictures for here, it's great for inspiration too.

Spotify - good music for free, yes please.

Simple - 
Notes - I use this so much it's unreal, I mean I love paper and a pen, but sometimes it's more convenient to just pop in on your phone.

Google maps - If you ever need to know where you are? Where to go? or How to get there?

So that's it, I'm sorry if you didn't find this helpful, I just thought I'd share some of my favourite forgotten about apps.

S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment